|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Sheet Thickness||24 Gauge|
|Minimum Size||400 mm x 300 mm|
|Maximum Size||2400 mm x 2400 mm|
|Velocity Range||500-1000 FPM|
The sound attenuator’s low pressure drop has been achieved by designing the acoustic baffle elements completely according to the basic laws of aerodynamics.In order to further optimize the sound attenuator with regard to pressure drop, a part of the sound attenuator’s active section has also contributed towards increasing the integral attenuation of the product.
The low pressure drop can be utilised for the following:
- For reducing the space requirement a smaller sound attenuator can be selected.
- For reducing the pressure rise in the fan if the size is maintained.
- For reducing the inherent sound generation in the system thanks to lower velocity and lower pressure rise.
- For adapting the sound attenuator more easily to the connected duct system.
- Diffusion angle to improve pressure drop.
- Bellmouth entrance to help minimize turbulence.
- 22 gauge galvanized steel casings.
- 24 gauge perforated galvanized baffles.
- Long strand Fiberglass acoustical fill.
- Seams are mastic filled to insure airtight units to 8” w.g.
- Optional polyethylene, Mylar or fiberglass cloth liners.
- The thickness of the acoustic baffles.
- The width of the spaces between baffles.
- The length of the acoustic baffles.
- The surface covering.