|Type||Duct Damper Type|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Casing Material||Galvanized Steel Sheet|
|Accuracy||5% of Reading|
|Temperature||-20 to 122 degree F|
|Minimum Size||150x150 mm|
|Maximum Size||1200x1215 mm|
The VAQs series combines the functionality of an accurate airflow measuring station, and a low leak control damper with actuator into one compact assembly. Each VAQs station is factory calibrated and programmed with exponential flow equation, where flow is proportional to signal received from pressure transducer to regulate the control damper to achieve desired demand.It maintains required flow regardless of fluctuations of the inlet or system pressure. Variable frequency drives for air handlers can be used as it can automatically balance the air system.Control Features:
- Digital differential pressure sensor for highly accurate air-flow measurements. Floating actuator control to precisely modulate the airflow passing through the VAQ station.
- Fast 15s, runtime actuator for faster operations.
- Also available with ultra-fast 3s, runtime actuator for maintaining desired pressure in critical environment.
- Additional 2 analog inputs and outputs (0-10 VDC) with digital inputs. and 3 potential free output to provide additional control options. Such as air handler speed control, fresh air fan speed modulation, and free cooling control, etc.
- Wireless or Wired wall/room module link.
- Modbus RTU or Wireless Zig-Bee communication.